I created these hoodies because I wanted the message of The Celebratory Collection to be something you could wear out into the world. My brand is about celebrating yourself through every part of your journey, including the days when healing means slowing down, choosing yourself, or protecting your peace.
For a long time, I heard words that made me feel like I didn’t matter. Doing something for myself could bring up guilt instead of joy. I’m still learning to let those words go and believe that I deserve good things. That’s why the message on one hoodie says, “Self-Care Is My Power Move. I choose me. I protect my peace.” I want someone wearing it to remember that caring for themselves is a choice they’re allowed to make.
The other hoodie says, “Protect Your Peace. Rest is strength. Healing is power.” I created it with men in mind, too. Men deserve room to rest, talk about what they’re going through, and care for their mental health. Strength can look like taking a break or asking for help.
I chose bold, colorful designs because these messages deserve to be seen. The butterfly is part of my brand because it reminds me of change and becoming. I’m still becoming, and I know I’m not the only one.
These hoodies are for anyone who needs a reminder that their peace matters. Wear one on a good day. Wear one on a hard day. Wear it while you’re still figuring things out. You don’t have to have everything together to be worth celebrating.
Both hoodies are $31.39 each. If you love a design but want a different hoodie color or style, message me and we can talk about what you’d like.
Shop The Celebratory Collection: https://the-celebratory-collection.printify.me/
Celebrate everything, big or small. You’re worth it.
— Zitaqwa, Founder of The Celebratory Collection





Comments
Post a Comment